Punctuation Impressions

DirtyHerring (635192): That remembers me of all those movies, where somebody meets an alien, zombie, whatever, and nobody believes them, because that is the kind of story, that you usually hear from nut jobs.
I'm not saying, that he has, what he claims. I just find the idea interesting, how hard it would be to convince people, that you actually have something like this.

Azul (12241): I think, you shouldn't, use so, many commas, as it, makes it hard to, understand what you're, saying.

camperdave (969942): DirtyHerring (635192) == William Shatner.

DirtyHerring (635192): Yes, I think, you, are right, I, am starting, now at exactly this point in time to shift my role model from william shatner to james joyce that should work out ok what do you think yes that feels much better

jcr (53032): Shatner! speaks! with! exclamation! points! Not! commas!

DeVilla (4563): But it, helps, make the, text more, readable, for, people like, Christopher, Walken.

No comments: