Alsadius On Texting


I text in complete, properly-spelled, properly punctuated sentences(though not properly capitalized, that's a pain on my phone). Most of my friends do the same. It's not much harder, and it's a lot easier to read.
30 people liked this. Like Reply
  • I only type with 2 fingers even when I have a full keyboard at my disposal. If I ever got a QWERTY phone, I'd probably take to it like a duck to water. With T9 though, I use one thumb, it's too weird adjusting to the keyboard for me to go any faster. But because it recognizes words, spelling properly is really easy.
    2 people liked this. Like Reply
  • I'll one up you. I spell everything out fully with capitalization and on a phone that doesn't offer any kind of predictive text. Of course it takes me 20 minutes to write a simple message, so I tend to only write 2-3 per month.
    4 people liked this. Like Reply
  • I only write 2-3 per month, but that's mostly because I generally find MSN and Facebook to be better communication tools, and I'm not away from my computer too much.
    Like Reply

No comments: